Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In ? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If you […]
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
- Short Sale vs. Foreclosure – What’s the Difference?
- 4 Things You Need to Expect When Selling With an Agent
- Should You List With an Agent, Sell FSBO, or Sell to an Investor? (Info For Sellers)
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Columbia For Sale
- How to Find the Right Real Estate Agent that Fits Your Needs in Columbia