Are you starting to look for rent to own houses in ? Rent to own homes (also called lease option or lease purchase) has become a popular way of getting into a house when your financial situation has thrown your house hunt for a curve. But, you may have heard of some of the scams out […]
Tag Archives | scams
- Short Sale vs. Foreclosure – What’s the Difference?
- 4 Things You Need to Expect When Selling With an Agent
- Should You List With an Agent, Sell FSBO, or Sell to an Investor? (Info For Sellers)
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Columbia For Sale
- How to Find the Right Real Estate Agent that Fits Your Needs in Columbia