Understanding the foreclosure process in South Carolina is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
- Short Sale vs. Foreclosure – What’s the Difference?
- 4 Things You Need to Expect When Selling With an Agent
- Should You List With an Agent, Sell FSBO, or Sell to an Investor? (Info For 29229 Sellers)
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Columbia For Sale
- How to Find the Right Real Estate Agent that Fits Your Needs in Columbia