Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
- Short Sale vs. Foreclosure – What’s the Difference?
- 4 Things You Need to Expect When Selling With an Agent
- Should You List With an Agent, Sell FSBO, or Sell to an Investor? (Info For Sellers)
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Columbia For Sale
- How to Find the Right Real Estate Agent that Fits Your Needs in Columbia